Sunday, July 12, 2009

my dream...^^


Actually right now i still don't know what path to take. There are still a lot of questions that i haven't answered. Questions like "Is the course that I'm taking up right for me?" or "Will I find the right one?" and also "What am I going to do with my life after college?"

To be honest, I don't really like my course that much, I wanted to take up Culinary Arts or maybe, Fashion Design, or anything that involves designing and cooking. And of course I also want to take up Photography.

Besides that stuff that involves important things, I want to own a huge collection of loli-dresses, ball-jointed dolls, and porcelain dolls (yeah... I'm a doll addict ^-^) and I want to be with "him". I also want to go to Japan and buy a lot of clothes, CD's, bags, shoes, hot sexy cosplayers, and even cross dressers. I'd also like to kidnap the Gazette and keep them in my closet for my personal use. ^_~.

And of course I want to be with "him forever and ever and ever, and have a good future and him and have his babies... jk. I'm not yet ready, a girl can dream can't she? (lol)

I, not only want to visit Japan, I also want to live there, study there, with my friends JC, Rochelle, JP, and Truffles... well maybe not Truffles... he has too much money to be with us T-T. And we'll all live in a happy compound where we will raise our kids to be just like us. Well, just as crazy as us I mean.

I also want to model loli-dresses and make money out of it... and maybe a great cosplayer, as good as Arisa Mizuhara.

I think that's all of it, there is just way too many that i might break my lapt0p in typing this... oh well, bye-bye for now ^-^ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates